The Certificate III Hospitality – Table Games (SIT 30713) has been designed specifically for Table Games Dealers at Echo Entertainment Group.
The program is designed to provide Dealers with the knowledge, skills and tools required to successfully undertake their job.
This program is currently delivered to Star, Treasury and Jupiters employees only using State and Commonwealth funding. If you are interested in this program, please visit one of the following for future course dates:
- The Star Learning Calendar
- Jupiters Gold Coast Learning Calendar
- Treasury Hotel & Casino Learning Calendar
The Program aligns to 15 AQF units (see below). Program modules are aligned at AQF unit/element/performance criteria levels and this is outlined in the program alignment document.
- SITHIND20 - Source and use information on the hospitality industry - Core
- STXWHS10 - Participate in safe work practices - Core
- SITHIND301 - Work effectively in hospitality service - Core
- SITXCCS303 - Provide service to customers- Core
- SITXCOM20 - Show social and cultural sensitivity - Core
- SITXHRM30 - Coach others in job skill - Core
- BSBWOR20 - Work effectively with others - Core
- SITHIND101 - Use hygienic practices for hospitality service - Elective
- SITHGAM302 - Operate table games - Elective
- SITHGAM305 - Deal a Blackjack game - Elective
- SITHGAM30 - Conduct a Roulette gam - Elective
- SITHGAM30 - Deal a Poker game - lective
- SITHGAM30 - Deal a Baccarat gam - Elective
- SITHGAM307 - Deal a Pontoon game - Elective
- SITHGAM30 - Conduct a Big Wheel game - Elective
- SITHGAM310 - Conduct a Sic Bo gam - Elective
POTENTIAL CAREER OUTCOMES
- Licensed Dealer
The program is delivered over a maximum of 24 months.
The off-job training includes 30 workshop days of training and assessment in two phases:
- Dealer School - Phase 1
- Dealer School - Phase 2
Participants must be over the age of 18 and hold the nationally recognised unit ITHGAM201 - Provide Responsible Gambling Services.