SHAREHOLDER BENEFITS SCHEME ENDED ON 1 APRIL 2017
The Star Entertainment Group Limited has ended its Shareholder Benefits Scheme (“the Scheme”) from 1 April 2017 and has therefore stopped issuing shareholder benefits cards. (Shareholders were advised of this in their 2017 interim dividend statements dated 22 March 2017.)
The decision to end the Scheme follows a review which showed low and declining use of the shareholder benefits cards in recent years.
The Star Entertainment Group believes that shareholders are most appropriately compensated by the returns they receive on their investment and that the best way to reward shareholders is to provide satisfactory returns through the payment of dividends. Accordingly, the company continues to focus on maximising profits and dividends to its shareholders.
The Star Entertainment Group is pleased to continue offering shareholders a 10% discount on the Best Available Rate on hotel accommodation for attending the company’s Annual General Meetings. (Please note: This rate is subject to availability and terms and conditions.)
For accommodation bookings, please phone the relevant reservations number for each property as listed below.
- For reservations call 1800 700 700.
- For reservations call 1800 074 344.
- For reservations call 1800 506 889.
Terms and Conditions
- The shareholder discount is only available at the relevant property in the city at which The Star Entertainment Group’s Annual General Meeting is being held for the current year.
- The duration of the stay must include the night prior to the Annual General Meeting date.
- The shareholder discount is only available on accommodation rates on a per room, per night basis, for a maximum of two people, and is subject to availability. Black-out dates may apply during public holidays, school holidays and special event periods and may reduce the level of availability.
- The shareholder discount is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount offer.